First a few interesting observations about life:
- Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
- The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
- If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
- Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
- I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
- I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
- Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
Related post: The Four Jokes (see item 1)